Name Change (Adult)

This is the first step to legally changing your name, if it is not related to a dissolution of marriage.


Power of Attorney

Advance Healthcare Directive | HIPAA Waiver | Living Will


Eviction – Landlord

If you are a landlord and have decided to evict your tenant due to non-payment; then you may choose to file a complaint…


Eviction Answer – Tenant

If a complaint was filed by your landlord and you need to submit an answer; our services can help assist you.


Small Claims

If you need to file a claim of less than $8,000, filing a statement of claim is where you could begin.


Answer/Respond (Civil)

If you’ve been served a summons for a civil matter, more than likely you will need to prepare an answer.